Monday, September 27, 2010

Enchanting

In a Sweet Pea Dream challenge blog is having their very first blog challenge!!!  I'm so excited because I just love to create with their stamps.  The challenge is to create a "Show Us Your Dream" interpretation of a card.  The skies the limit with this one.  Here's Ching-chou Kuik's Enchanting Gold rubber stamp. All their stamps are unmounted.  They provide really good customer service with fast shipping.  Each of my images that I have stamped are always crisp and clean. 

3 comments:

  1. How beautiful is this card....gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors and the way you placed the image on an angle with the leaves behind is glorious!!! What a beautiful card.

    Thanks for joining us for the first challenge at “In A Sweet Pea Dream” and best of luck! I hope to see many more from you in future challenges.

    xoxo,
    KymKreates
    Sweet Pea DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! Love the colors. Thank you for partaking in our challenge

    ReplyDelete