Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just For You

I participated in a run called Scavenger Dash in San Francisco during the summer.  My hubby and I had to run all over the city solving 12 clues about the city.  Clues went from, take a photo of you wearing a Kimono to getting a tarot reading from the fortune teller machine over at Fisherman's Wharf.  There were only 2 rules to this race:  you can't take a cab to your clue destinations and everything must be solved within 5 hours.  Well as we were headed to our first clue, I had came across a store that sells all kinds of random things.  And look what I found, a Lion Head Stamp!  My brother is in love with these things and I thought that it would be perfect for any Chinese occasion.  Obviously I didn't win the race, but I did find some great things in the city.  I checked out some cool structures and had a glass of beer with some oysters.  It was a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment